We blend old world craftsmanship with modern features:
- Our desire to please the customer exceeds our interest in profit.
- Our log cabins are extremely cost competitive.
- Our log cabins are extremely energy efficient and are the tightest, least expensive log cabin to own, heat and cool.
- Our log cabins are extremely well made to surprising tolerances.
- Our log cabins have been modified to fit each customer’s preferences, budget and land.
- Our log cabins use materials that have been perfected and improved in ways that are unseen in the trade.
- Our logs come from Certified Sustainable Forests, A National Park Service Standard that is hard to come by.
How we limit our environmental impact:
- Chemical Sensitivity
- EPA Compliant Water Based Stains
- Logs from US Forest Service Certified Sustainable Forests
- Extremely efficient “Space Blanket” insulation
- Highly efficient heating and cooling
We take special care in our craftsmanship to ensure our cabins pass the endurance of time, this has three added benefits:
- Very limited impact on your site
- Lean manufacturing techniques reduce waste during construction
- Cabin’s long life reduces maintenance and replacement of components such as windows, doors, and roof.
Operating Costs and Energy Usage:
- Tightly Built
- Radiant Roof Pane
- Radiant Insulation
- Ceiling Fans
- Low Energy Florescent Bulbs